Sporty Looking Sport Coupe of the 90's, Which to buy?

Q: ok im turning 17 and im looking for my first car.. i want a sport coupe from the 90's so its in my spending limit its about 3k.. i know not much but im looking currently at the Mitsubishi 3000GT (Dodge Stealth), Mitsubishi Eclipse, Toyota Celica.. Thats all that i have right now any more cars i should be looking into? Thank so much guys. Just tell me what other cars look sporty from the 90s that i can get used for about 3k.. thanks so much!!
(2010-11-07 18:49:51)

A: I guess you're not gonna go with the m3...that's alright. The Acura Integra is more likely to be found for 3k or less. For 3k you can find one in pretty good condition. The VTEC engine integras look like fun... I sometimes wish my 94 integra LS was VTEC... but I shouldn't complain b/c it has 263,000 miles and still runs. Some other cool cars from the 90's I think are cool (and in price range): Nissan 300zx, Toyota MR2, Ford Mustang GT, BMW 325 or 328is. I agree w/ the other guy that Honda Preludes are pretty cool too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment