I need Car Advice Please..?

Q: I was thinking aobut getting a new car.
Either a 2004 Celica,
2005 RX8, or
2004 Mustang.
All have around 50,000 miles and no prior issues.
I just dont know what to pick.
Help please.
I dont know what to choose. I could use some imformation on these cars if possible.
(2010-11-01 12:33:04)

A: You didn't give your age or driving habits, and you didn't indicate if you're looking for basic transportation and good fuel mileage or this doesn't matter. Out of the three vehicles you listed, for all around normal use, considering mechanical, fuel mileage and insurance as part of the operating expenses, the Toyota Celica would be my pick. It's reliable, reasonable to maintain, the fuel mileage should be excellent and the cost of insurance ( if your driving record is good ), should be reasonable. The other two are more sporty and will cost more to operate and insure.

0 comments:

Post a Comment