Which car is safer for a teenager?

Q: I'm a 17 year old girl. my dad wants me to get something with more metal around me but I feel like something bigger would be harder to handle, but he also wants something to pull the a 3,500 lb boat, but that isn't entirely neccisary
some cars we are considering are...
Honda CRV
Pontiac Vibe
Toyota Camry
Toyota 4runner
Nissan Pathfinder (or the infinit equivalent)
which out of these is best? or do you have any better ideas?
The pontiac vibe is mostly toyota made, and my dad refuses to buy american made cars and is really stressing safety, I know all these cars a good and reliable I just want to know what is safest....
(2010-10-23 09:03:23)

A: Pontiac Vibe/Toyota Matrix is a very durable car and decent on the miles per gallon. I don't think pulling 3500 pounds in any of these cars/trucks would be a good idea. If you want to pull that weight you should go with something that has a mid-displacement (5-6L) v8.

0 comments:

Post a Comment