GT5 - can you win B-Spec without doing anything if you have a very fast car?

Q: In A-Spec you can blitz the races with a car far better than the opposition so will your driver beat the opposition with ease and without commanding him if he has a car far better than everyone else?
(2010-12-17 13:58:45)

A: My B-Spec drivers are levels 27 and 23, and my overall B-Spec level is 26...I can tell you that in most cases, yes. The ONE race I have had to stay on my driver through is the Cape Cod track in the Historic Car Event. I used a '70 Toyota Race Car with all available upgrades (won from the B-Spec Like The Wind series in which I used the Toyota Minolta Race Car won from the A-Spec Like The Wind series).

I haven't won or tried the NASCAR or Formula GT series, which I expect to be a pain, but the rest have been a breeze with the one exception. My top guy was leveled up as he unlocked the races obviously. My lower guy started out with some level 5 or so races - couldn't start him too high or he would crash nonstop and run out of strength. It only took a few hours to get him to level 19 from scratch though since I had all races up to some low endurance ones unlocked.

0 comments:

Post a Comment