Imagination works wonder... =x

Jason got a friend called Victor.

Few months ago, Victor intended to change his Hyundai Avante to another car. At first, he wanted Nissan Teana 200XL then change his mind to Toyota Camry 2.0, then change his mind again to this and that and this and that.

Last Saturday, Victor and his wife, Jaslyn, went to Leng Kee Road to test drive a few cars. I didn't meet them because I am enjoying the pinic with my Lynn. =p

Anyway, Victor had fixed his mind on Citroen C4 Grand Picasso. It comes with 1,598cc in-line4 16-valves turbo-charged. Power of 150bhp/240Nm. It is a MPV and I am quite surprised that Victor likes it so much.

Victor driving is fast & furious type, just that he doesn't do drifting. Victor said there is one 2nd hand going at s$83,000 before discount. He is definitely eyeing on it. Haha! However, he got a BIG obstacle and that is his wife, Jaslyn. "CANNOT BUY! NO MONEY!!!" Jaslyn told me that she is just being realistic so Victor cannot buy. I told Jaslyn, if Victor is not realistic, he will opt for VW Golf GTi already. Hahaha!

Today evening, Victor just told me that he will not change his Avante and will drive for another year? =P

Then again, now Victor told me that he is eyeing on Toyota Camry 2.0...

Speaking of fickle minded, I think Victor can win this award. Haha..

Anyway, I don't think he will change at the moment. Can tell that his pocket is kinda tight. It's okay not to change but I can tell that he is damn tempted to change. Hehe..



Citroen C4 Grand Picasso 1.6T

- Victor and his imagination of cars.. =x -

0 comments:

Post a Comment